• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zelda Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello I am going to make a Zelda Campaign project and i need help.

So i kinda neeeed some help.

heres what u can do:terrianer(other than myself),Cinematic/trigger person(im not that gooood at triggering,and sorta bad at cinematic),resourcer(neeed custom models/skins/maybe icons for people like ganondorf).thats it,besides making suggestions or ideas

Last edited:
Level 16
I agree with Ocarina of Time being the best zelda game ever, but
I need a Terraniner, Unit Creator,Item Creator,Triggger,Cinematic Person, Spell Creator, and Model and Skins person. And im going to be dirercting the project.
Makes it feel like you're just going to be ordering others what to do, without contributing any work by yourself.

The storyline is already made, so that's not really an issue. Though what i'd really want to see is your OWN STORY based on the characteristics of Zelda, in the wc3 environment.

Level 6
I agree with Ocarina of Time being the best zelda game ever, but

Makes it feel like you're just going to be ordering others what to do, without contributing any work by yourself.

The storyline is already made, so that's not really an issue. Though what i'd really want to see is your OWN STORY based on the characteristics of Zelda, in the wc3 environment.

set camera in 3rd person view low enough that it's like zelda camera height, then make a terrain same as zelda, by the time that happens, badabing badabum, you have ocarina of time. won't be hard to do cinematics sine you'll just copy it off from the original. other than that, there's nothing much to do anymore. maybe the inventory but i've seen RPG's have custom inventory's (like TkoK)

Level 16
I photoshopped a bit and came up with this:

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 176
Level 3
...This projects going nowhere....Guess ill cancel it.FOREVER!!!( I don not regret this at all)...Now i dont have to worry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.