• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favourite Facebook games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
(Yay, 2nd thread!)
Well, you know about those Facebook games already. Some of them are good, some of them are not. I made this thread not only for you to post your favourite Facebook games, also you could reconmmend for me some.
REMEMBER: every comment is different, so do not tell the other's game is suck. You can post how much Face games as the more the better. There could be some flame wars, but keep it small. Let us begin. :ogre_haosis:

Level 9
Okay,..... So I have played ChornoBlade..... And that was freaking AWNSOME! I mean, items with duribility, fighting combos like Street Fighters, and skills! How awnsome is that!
P.S: in the Facebook introduce about that game, it said from the Diablo 2 creators, THAT'S A LIAR.

Level 9
where is the add negative rep button for bringing facebook up?

I playeda game called N.O.V.A once other than that nothing.

Oh cool, me got N.O.V.A 3
Oh yeah, ChornoBlade developers aren't work for Blizzard. But the game itself is the most epic Facebook game I've ever played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.