• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Young Muradin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Mountain King in his early age. Don't judge hard, guys, because it's my FIRST MODEL. Please help me to improve it. I removed his weapons but I dont know how to remove them in 'death' and 'dissipate' anims. Also I dont know how to change the portrait. It will be great if I'll see many posts under my FIRST MODEL. And I want it would be not, for example, 'not bad' or 'awesome'. I really need your help! Thanks for attension.

PS/ I'll wait for your posts!

Keywords:
hero dwarf king mountain muradin rpg
Contents

Young Muradin (Model)

Young Muradin (Model)

Reviews
01:44, 9th Jan 2010 DonDustin: I'm really sorry, but the changes are too simple. I like the concept that you have. Some young version of muradin/of a dwarf could be really useful and interesting. That's why I suggest the following things: 1...

M

01:44, 9th Jan 2010
DonDustin: I'm really sorry, but the changes are too simple.

I like the concept that you have. Some young version of muradin/of a dwarf could be really useful and interesting. That's why I suggest the following things:

1. take a look at tutorials to get an overview what can or could be done.
2. try to follow the instructions of those tutorials to become more experienced with the programs and modeling itself.

after that you should take up your concept again and try to change the way you work. Instead of doing simple changes try to do more complex things( like custom meshes or geoset merging instead of removing some things). You should also try to avoid the use of the mountain giant skin for this model, because it will inhibit your creativity. Search for other textures which would fit for your model.