• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

XL's dbz Spell Pack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
IMPROVED WITH ABOUT 60 DBZ SPELLZ.....................................................................................
Enjoy.

Keywords:
DBZ
Contents

XL' Ultimate Skill Pack v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 23:24, 22nd Sep 2011 Pharaoh_: Uses waits, leaks, not MUI, extremely high file size (I'd probably use it as an open source map, than submitting it in the Spells section), questionable source...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

23:24, 22nd Sep 2011
Pharaoh_: Uses waits, leaks, not MUI, extremely high file size (I'd probably use it as an open source map, than submitting it in the Spells section), questionable source of units' models, no description, bad triggering, nothing configurable, no documentation.

Level 7
I don't really get why people post and create similar / same spells over and over again.
They're just the same and for the file size. Oh man. I'd rather download a map than this.

Level 2
Yeah its normal spells and a small map but some is bugged not mui and make error

Please check actually the maps before going to conclusions, this is just filled with DBZ models and SFX. There is one MDX sized 3MB

That was actually obvious..
You're not even supposed to have that many imports.
I just uploaded a spell with imports and it was only 26 KB

edit

I downloaded the map.
Tips:
- Don't use waits
- Your knockback system is missing a requirement (Something about the function IsLocPathable)
- You have tons of leaks everywhere.

Level 4
why i think all those spells are from a open source-map not-in-hive ???
why an mdx is 3MB SIZE :O so weird
why it has a loading screen? (see question 1 and make it more suspicious)
whatever it would be nice if it was nice coded and it file size is less than 500 kbs please LOW IMPORT SIZE

Level 1
"Trigger function does not exist in database: InitHashtableBJ"

WTF!!.. what happen. Even JassNewGenPack and UMSWE can't open these map..

Last edited: