• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Goku's Spells

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map includes 2 spells that i have made.
1. Kamehameha
2. Fly

Credits to Zerox for the Goku model.

If you like it watch my youtube video for other spells i will send it to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obcO0DwGA4

Keywords:
Goku, DBZ, Kamehameha, Dragon Ball, Flying, Fly, Super Saiyan, Vegeta, Trunk, Gohan, Goten.
Contents

Spells Map (Map)

Reviews
19:28, 16th Jun 2010 Hanky: Your map seems to be protected. Before you submit your spell you should check out the spell submission rules.

M

19:28, 16th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Your map seems to be protected. Before you submit your spell you should check out the spell submission rules.

Level 1
Dude this is awesome, the Kamehameha Spell is the best, Love the voice too you should make more, and if you do please let me know i want to make a DBZ map the only thing i cant do is make Models, Spells and Skins, i can get Skins and Models easy, so if you can make any more Spells that would be great :D

the Fly was a fail, both times i tryed it he flew of map and didn't come back, and isn't controllable,

Level 1
mate I can 't open the map!!!a critical error or something happens when I open it with the world Editor.....any advise???

Level 13
It is just protected. Simply Copy/Paste into the "Test" folder of Warcraft 3

Level 13
So? I don't really understand, you don't need to know the trigger anyways.

Level 28
So? I don't really understand, you don't need to know the trigger anyways.
Umm, yeah you do!
The spells section is so you can copy (implement) the spells in your own map, if you didn't know yet: you really need to be able to open the map for that.

What do you think this is? A showcase for some random spells? You're wrong... this section serves to help people getting spells (for those too lazy to create one, or those who lack the proper experience required to create it).