• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Spell Pack.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Spet
This is a anime spellpack, theme is DBZ characters.

Current list of spells:
Son Goku: Kamehameha, Kaioken.
Broly: Eraser Cannon.
Vegeta: Big Bang Attack.
Kid Buu: Planet Eater.

You can post here which characters with which abilitys you wanna see in this spellpack, and i will see if i add them, this will be a community designed spellpack at the end.

Have fun and be creative in what i should add!

CHANGELOG: Added Goku's Kaioken and fixed a bit Kamehameha, it deals now area damage in a 500 area..
Contents

DBZ Spell Pack. (Map)

Reviews
21:38, 29th Aug 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for not being MUI and leaking.

M

21:38, 29th Aug 2009
hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for not being MUI and leaking.

Level 21
Suggest which characters should be added and the abilities which should be added, for example:

Vegeta with Big Bang Flash.

or if the Character is already added and you want to add a ability simply write the name of the ability and which character uses him.

Only DBZ characters/abilities.

Give feedbacks and report bugs if the spells got one or two.

Level 3
You should have really just made more spells THEN post this, not post it saying its a spell pack when theres only one.

I am figuring you are going to add more in the future, but still.

The spell itself is pretty good, I did a small peak at the triggers and it looks like you made variables for every single action you did, so I guess its alright.

Level 21
Dragon, you leak masses of stuff in your maps, and kamehameha is very hard to be done, especially because that crater is much more as a general crater.

I just tell you, first do it better by yourself, without leaks (you do a bunch of them).

And btw, I will do big bang attack, but i dunno how to make the yellow beam for the final flash :O.

Level 21
Burning Attack looks like Big Bang Attack in smaller and Finish Buster like a bigger version of Big Bang Attack, so not really things which i will make, i will make spells which are really different looking.

I will do the planet eater from Buu, the Kaioken, the Death Finger Beam from Freezer, the Energy Disc from Kuririn, and the Stardust breaker.

Level 1
yeah try to make ss's and spirit bomb dont forget gohan's masenko and that nappa attack also piccolo special beam cannon
choclate beam too

Level 5
Umm..... Perfect Barrier, Meteor Combination and Kaioken Attack (well actually Kaioken x3 attack) or Kaioken Finish