• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

writer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello writers.
I need help with the storyline for my RPG. i have the basis but i need someone to write the lore and general story.

In a land, where Kings were hailed as the highest power, all was good, until one day everything changed. The Ancient Power has been unleashed by *input name here* and has now taken over the land, he is fading the three suns that transverse across the world, without these suns, the world will fall into a deep apocalypse that nobody will survive. Now 8 brave heroes venture out across the land, they will encounter many dangerous creatures, but until the Ancient Power has been defeated can the land return to what it once was.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/fading-sun-rpg-151044/ if you are interested please msg me for more details. thanks

Long, the road to Muldoon was. It was on this dark road, past the colorful trees that so blatantly showed the beauty that autumn held; where the Steam Wars had begun.

Steam
The Forth Master

[Insert Drawing A.1.0]

Prologue: Initiation

The hot temperatures were made even worse by the steam billowing from the vents on my walker. The boiling wind blew it straight onto the control platform, making me wish I had bought the model with a glass enclosure. Of course i hadn’t, I was more afraid of broken glass shards than I was of the steam that was now blowing slightly to the left of my head. I sighed in relief. But I was hungry. Always hungry. I put it out of my mind, but trying to ignore what I was, but was like trying to stop a boulder; I would inevitably fail. But not right now! I hoped desperately. I Shifted my gaze to the path ahead of me, it wound through the forest, along a dark and foreboding cobblestone path. I Hate Muldoon. I thought to myself. I really did hate it. It was the source of all of my worries now. This whole damn trip. I glanced at my controls and inched forward on the pressure to the leg rotors. I felt the clockwerk mechanisms grind and shift to account for the new power. My walker was now going at a slightly greater pace; about ten or eleven Rohdens now, the equivalent of about thirteen miles an hour, but measured in the machines clockwerk steps. I had plenty of pressure in my main tank, so I was content to go a little faster. It was a high-end model, costing most of my funds to purchase, but I decided that if I was going to be conscripted to fight, I wasn’t going to be part of the infantry divisions. That was the reason for my trip to Muldoon. The war. Damn conscription. But at least I wouldn’t be one of those poor fools on the front lines to receive a volley of musket fire; I had a walker, and would be part of one of those divisions. The mech itself was a wonderful design: it was in the shape of a man, had two legs and two arms, a control deck mounted where ones upper torso would be, that’s where the operator stands or sits. It has controls for pressure in the legs and arms, as well as the steam gun on the left arm, and the gripper-claw on the right. The entire thin was steered by three control sticks; one for the upper torso, and one for each arm. It was amazing. It was guided by clockwerk mechanisims that shifted and changed gears at the whim of the controls, the legs move forward and back automatically, as long as they had power from the steam tank, and authorization from my gear-stick; forward, stop, and even reverse. As it met resistance at any hight, the gears and rods shifted to allow smaller or larger ones to fill their place; increasing, or deacreasing, the distance the leg would go, before its inevitable reciprocation. There were hundereds, if not thousands of clockwerk mechanisms in the walker.

Thats all i did on this one... its a short story i'mn writhing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.