• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Write a story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, I'm loving to write, and I'm sure many peoples here love to do so too. so, to share your creativity and your Writting skills, I decided to create a thread for littles stories, Also call "News' in French. it can be Fantastic, like in "Horror" or Social. here is one, written by myself. please keep it kind of serious.

"Deja-Vue" (no Danzel Washington)

"I was in my Chalet. I haven't been able to take my vacantions on Summer, for a scheduling conflict, I took them on October, which was warm and sunny this year. Suddenly, I had the desire to do a little hiking. Was I needing some fresh air? I didn't know. Outside, the Moon was almost orange, like, rarely, on August. strange in this time of the year.

While I was Hiking, the world was looking blur. even if it was misty, I was still thinking it was strange, as I was moving in a dream. the atmosphere was warm and wet, and I was sweating a lot. I was telling to myself it was normal, that the forest was always misty and blur, but I wasn't able to believe it. It should be the Pollution, I told to myself, as a passionate of the Environnement. All of the sudden, I heard cries. At this moment, I didn't get the strangeness of the situation. After all, Didn't I choose the place for the near-total isolation? My greatests qualities were, in fact, my compassion and my courage. so, I ran the fastest as I could in direction of the cries. But, the close I was getting, the less it was sounding as cries, and the more it was sounding like a shout. When I was about 30 feet of the sources, it was just a Inhuman scream of pure hate and violence. 2 seconds after, I saw a Beast, horrible, savage, blood-crazed. It eyes were sparkling with a red, deadly light, and it fangs were shining in the moon glow. He jumped on me, and I felt the Life slipping away from my Body.

I woke up on my couch, in my Chalet. I knew I had a strange, horrible dream, but I wasn't able to remind it. I looked by the window. Incredible, the Moon is orange! such a rare thing, even more in October! Outside, it was misty, but very warm. it was the perfect time for hiking outside. anyway, what could have happened to me?

the End.

post your!

Status
Not open for further replies.