• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Horror Story

Enjoyed the story?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Warcraft III - Horror Story : Hell Raising REAL VERSION
Tuesday, June 19th, 2018
It all happened when I was playing Warcraft III, it was 3 o'clock in the morning, it was those guys who play until they can not, I was playing on the servers of Lordaeron and Azeroth since I had a bad connection with the European servers , I was looking for a map to have fun with other people and I found a map called Hell Raising Real Version, the name seemed to me something taken from those maps that give an awesome fear, I decided to create a waiting room, 4 people entered, They spent a few minutes and told me to start the game, since there are not many players at this time. I decided to start the game, something I regret so far. The map loaded instantaneously, and horrified I saw the faces of the other players and mine on the screen, some even said they did not have cameras, I was scared and wanted to close the game, but I could not, the keyboard did not work, the thing worsened when someone spoke, and his voice was heard by the game. We started talking for a moment, until a sinister voice spoke and told us to pay attention, the game was put on the black screen for 3 or 4 seconds, the macabre voice told us that we had to cross the portal out of hell, and once there , find our houses and lock ourselves up. The heat became more intense and one of the players told us to look elsewhere, I looked elsewhere and saw that I was not in my room, I was in a dark place, where I could not even see my feet or other things that are not the parts that illuminate the screen of my computer. 2 seconds passed and the voice said that the game started, I felt panic, I thought that if I did not leave that place I would stay in hell and be mutilated by the devil. I was horrified when the character I used was the same as me, my hair, my face, my legs, even the burn that I had on my right shoulder, everything was so real, I started to move around, it was so dark that I only saw one little beyond my character. They heard laughter, cries, laments and cries of people in that place. In one of those moments, I see the portal to my house, the others came and ran towards the portal, behind them came horrible things, people with intestines out, disfigured faces, cuts in the arms, I ran and came to a dark place It looked like a desolate road, those of which if you run out of gas you're dead, I went to a mountain and I could see a river, it looked like the river that crossed near my house. I tried to cross over it, but i couldn't cross it, from the depths of the river, the devil started to follow me and then started to laughing, i was crying, if i couldn't reach my home i wouldn't leave the hell, then i found my home, but it looked very old, i entered it anyways.

I hid in my kitchen, I waited a moment, and nothing, a message appeared that said that for the next time, the devil would not be so pious, since the others died in the least human way possible. I woke up in my bed, but my computer was not, and the sky was cloudy, I opened the door of my room and saw, I saw that I was in hell, everything was a lie. Now that I can write this in my notebook, I warn you not to play the Cursed map. Hell Raising Real Version. You are warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.