• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fear Zone (Horror story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
About 1 year ago I was bored for like 1 month or more so I decided to start writing a horror story and that's what I came up with:
fearzone.jpg

==========Part One: First Captured Sense=============
"Hello!
My name is Bryan and this is something like a goodbye message to everyone that can read it in Oaksville. The portal was too big for the closing,
so we didn't have a chance to stop this madness. Now all the smashed and burned nightmarish humanoid freaks that somehow returned from the
past after the city fire are going to walk around the town... it's like the creeps weren't enough in the city,
but now they will have to bring company. I am trapped behind a giant wardrope on the fifth floor in the "Sin Pray" corporation. What ever you do-
DO NOT SEND A BACK UP TEAM! We cannot risk losing anymore people. And besides... you will need every single bullet and weapon, so you must not spend
your ammo on freaks in the corporation building that you cannot actually stop.
Be careful, Bryan Sneakpile"
Bryan sended the message through his mobil phone and took out a gun...
>>>>5 Days earlier<<<<
It's a nice sunny day in Oaksville and an army man called Bryan Sneakpile is watching his children playing around with a ball outside. On the other side of town
are located the biggest scientific laboratories, facilities and other "crap bones", as little Johnny Sneakpile likes to say, that are all controled by the "Sin Pray"
Corporation.
(Bryan's phone's ringing)
- Hello?
- Hey Bryan!
- Ohh... Hi sweetheart. How's work going on?
- Well, you know every single experiment is top secret (going into an empty room), but I think I can tell you...
- It's not anything that involves fire and gasoline, I mean, it is not dangerous, right?
- I am not sure... Have you heard the story of that Vanessa girl and the disaster?
- Ofcourse I have - I love urban legends!
- That's the interesting part. The people here have evidence that this story is true and they are trying to create a portal to bring those people and understand the whole story!
- Hah...! They can try, but this sure is not real! Whatever.. ummm.. take care of yourself! BYE!

Bryan laughs at his wife's words while walking to the kitchen to get his medicine. Bryan suffers from a very rare disease that sometimes react with his very center of the brain
and he gets images of this story. He tells everyone that the story is just a legend, but he believes himself that something is trying to connect him with the truth about the
bloody moments and all the bad deaths. While taking the pills something blinks ifront of him and dissapears really fast. Bryan says "Hello? Anyone there?" and after that a creepy
human with a knife in his head and with a burned face appears infront of him, roaring "VANESSAAA" and before the monster had the chance to kill Bryan it dissapeard from Bryan's
head. Bryan takes two more pills and then he finds a message on the ground that says "..It will go wrong, but it will be good for us." Bryan blinks twice really hard and after that
the message dissapears. He is freaked out and checks the book where the story is written to see if the message is somekind of a sign. He starts reading it...

If you like it I will post the other 8 parts :)
P.S. Should I put the conversation in red ?

Status
Not open for further replies.