• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wrath of the Glitch King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I had a rough night... woke up in hospital and found out I got passed out last night and that my activities are limited so I had a lot of spare time and I watched some movies about wotlk, and as it seems many players rely on glitches they have found and list of them is quite long. For example: air swimming, breaking "in combat" status, casting spells for no mana cost etc. Another drawback are spell exploits... Have you seen what can 1 elemental shaman do? His thunderstorm pushes back enemies around him, meaning that he can stand on that colossal bridge in northrend, lure a few melee alliance players onto him, and then push them back off the bridge, thus gaining X free HKs. The person that can easily survive is that leaping fury warrior that can take no fall damage if he leaps during fall. He can also leap to some not reachable spaces, as well as leap out of combat, and I mean in out of "in combat" status and charge the target back. That class really know how to exploit. I don't want to mention dual wielding 2-handed weapons... Anyway, I can go on like this whole night so I'll just cut it: Do you people think WotlK will be as good as TBC was, or will it be plain stupid to play due to glitches/imbalance(!)/exploits?

Level 14
Hmm...could Fear/Howl of Terror make players run off that bridge?

As for will wotlk be as good as bc, I believe it will be the same. The things I disliked with BC, and proly will dislike with WotLK is that a level 70 with good or even great gear will get his ass kicked by a level 72-74 with average gear, same as it was in BC.

Level 36
WoW is turning into one of those crazy anime fight things where "balancing" is making everything as overpowered as everything else.

Instead of changing a 5 second stun to a 3 second stun, they will instead make a 2000 damage spell that takes 3 seconds to cast and crits around 8k.

Level 1
all this are under beta playing and will be remove when found
this is done so that when we use money to wolk there wont be too many buy that we will dump the whole computer into the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.