• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW Warsong Gulch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I hope you will like my map.
Here is the description :
The Idea comes from Wow . First you have to chose a hero. Then with the help of your friends you can capture the enemy flag : Hoarde or Alliance.
After That you have to take the flag in your base without dieing.If u die you wil drop the flag.

Not very cool.......Im just at begining.
Hope all will like my map :D
And srry because i don't got screen as i told you im beginer

Keywords:
Knight
Contents

WOW Warsong Gulch (Map)

Reviews
12:41, 27th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Triggers are bad and leak. Gameplay is very weak, no hints, no quest log no nothing. Terrain is empty.

M

12:41, 27th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Triggers are bad and leak.
Gameplay is very weak, no hints, no quest log no nothing.
Terrain is empty.

Level 10
A few suggestions for you:

1. I don't think you should put your description in a hidden tag.
  2. In your description, you should tell what heroes and items are on the map.
  3. I really don't think you should put "I really hope you like my map" in the description.
  4. Use some more BB Codes. Try adding color, making boxes, and all that cool stuff.
  5. Add images to your map's description. To add images to your map's description, just upload an image to a website that allows you to upload images to it (e.g. fileshack) or upload the images to your album on the Hive. Then just copy the image's URL and paste in the description, but put it in between these: [IMG] [/IMG] (Don't use any spaces!) It would also be a good idea to put images in hidden tags.