• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Vs Runescape Vs WarCraft Vs Diablo

Witch game is better?

• World Of WarCraft

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • WarCraft

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Diablo (any)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runescape

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the thing: I hate runescape. Its free, and it sucks. you have to have leveles to chop certain trees (retarded), you have to have certain levels to fish (retarded), hardly any skills are about fighting.

I fthink its a horrible game, cheap game, even if it is free.

WoW probably beats all of those, even in "importance"... It does have the largest number of players... but we all prefer wc3 anyway.

Level 6
OHH; u are a bad guy... thats an extremely difficult choice (discarted Runescape, of course)

Diablo 2 LOD - Warcraft - World of Warcraft

*After a few hours burning my brain*
*Really*

I'll pick WoW, its awesome ultra-amazing The Only One Pawnage.

Level 8
Pretty much everything about Runescape is gay... Why would you vote for it... I made this to show that runscape sucks! LoL! The only good part about Runescape is the house building stat, and that's members!

Don't even wan't to bother arguing about it lol I spent 3 pages of forums about that. All I'll say is next summer my MMORPG money is going into runescape unless Darkfall online comes out between then hopfuly.

Status
Not open for further replies.