• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW OR Aion?

WoW or Aion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
sigpic19659_1.gif

World of Warcraft

OR

Aion

I would love to see your opinion on both games, I'm trying to pick which company to give my $14.99 per month to. :con:

Last edited:
Level 15
i haven't played Aion, but i'll say WoW, since even though WoW devolved into noob-oriented [insert_skill_name]-spam, the actual quality of the content - i mean terrain, interface, also all the minor things that actually make the game - is unmatched by anything i've seen

PS: does a country of origin determines quality of the game? =DDD

Level 24
wow cause aion is a laggy piece of shit that wants to beat wow only by showing off its graphics and effects, like hon, lol and other dota copies are kinda doing...

I have played Aion over 1 week and I haven't encountered any lag, the graphics and effects are better what's so bad about that?

Also Aion is pretty much grinding I can't deny that, but I like to grind so it doesn't matter to me.

+ my FPS in aion is 60-90 and in WoW it was 30-40, funny eh?

Level 24
Yes there are quests, but after level 20 there ain't nearly as much quests as before. And the EXP from quests doesn't scale enough later in the game so it's just isn't useful to do quests in late game. You can get EXP from gathering craft materials also, but it's a small amount only. Crafting also provides small amount of EXP. Killing enemy players provide EXP also.

Level 12
Yes there are quests, but after level 20 there ain't nearly as much quests as before. And the EXP from quests doesn't scale enough later in the game so it's just isn't useful to do quests in late game. You can get EXP from gathering craft materials also, but it's a small amount only. Crafting also provides small amount of EXP. Killing enemy players provide EXP also.
Thank you. :cute:

I guess I have my answer: World of Warcraft (for now...).

Level 5
From a non-mmorpg players perspective.

What do you know, it sounds exactly like WoW...
It even lookes exactly like WoW judging from the screen shot you posted...

IMO, there the same game, appealing to same, disgusting to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.