• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any Chance?

Will some games come out for PC or stay on X Box360, PS3 and Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Quite Possibly

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You think there is any chance some games like Grand Theft Auto IV and Bad Company will come out for the PC? I mean with some exceptions to the GTA series, it's made some good money off of the PC, some of which even started out on the PC! Some people have been saying to wait a few months and it may come out in June and such. Now for some other games like Bad Company (which seems quite funny from the commercials) it might not. However, what's your opinions?

Level 27
You think there is any chance some games like Grand Theft Auto IV and Bad Company will come out for the PC? I mean with some exceptions to the GTA series, it's made some good money off of the PC, some of which even started out on the PC! Some people have been saying to wait a few months and it may come out in June and such. Now for some other games like Bad Company (which seems quite funny from the commercials) it might not. However, what's your opinions?

God. GTA IV Gets to PC in 2009. And Bad Company ... its battlefield... it has its origin on the PC so offcourse it will go to PC.

Level 35
You think there is any chance some games like Grand Theft Auto IV and Bad Company will come out for the PC?

They will relase it around 2008 nov-2009 jan

It pisses me off ho these days everything gets released on consoles first and ages after that on the PC....motherfuckers :(

That's all because of business. Those corporates will earn even more money if you have to buy not only the game, but the console for it too. Newer and newer consoles are gonna be released and going to repleace each other, and the corporations will earn megabillions of dollars.

Level 34
It pisses me off ho these days everything gets released on consoles first and ages after that on the PC....motherfuckers :(
if it weren't for PCs there wouldn't even be games...bunch of ungrateful bastards
But then PC mods the game and everyone realizes how much better it would be on PC.

As well there are so many games you can't play on console. They feel bad for the console.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
I don't understand how you guys can play a fps on a console...I played one on my cousin's PS2 and it was like shit, I couldn't aim to save my life. Those little joysticks suck. Though GTA3 was much better with that controller.

And I disagree with you, Karouk. Most of the console games are also or will also be on the PC and I don't think that the exclusive console ones are that much better. On the other hand games exclusively for the PC rock your pants. For example, you won't have Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Spore (spore will also be on the DS).

Level 17
If i could RUN all these games on my shit excuse for a PC i would.

Hell! If people had money, i'm sure they would ALL spend 4000 fucking $ for a high end PC to run all the perdy games.

Now who in the fuck pays thousands to play mother fucking video games? Ill stick to my cheap inferior console and my low tech PC Tyvm.

Level 34
For $4000 dollars I would expect to launch nukes with my PC.

The only games inferior on a PC are sports. I hate the w-a-s-d for them. RPGs are usually a tad better for console too.

Level 7
Hell, get Like $1500 and buy an alienware pc, there like the best computer gaming systems on the market! OVER 4terebytes!!!

Getting back on topic...

I disagree Gillie, I think RPGs are much more fun on the computer.

Level 34
Hell, get Like $1500 and buy an alienware pc, there like the best computer gaming systems on the market! OVER 4terebytes!!!

Getting back on topic...

I disagree Gillie, I think RPGs are much more fun on the computer.
I prefer movement with a joystick over arrow keys. The computer is only better when the mouse comes into play. Although you can cast more spells on computers, so I guess that's one big advantage.

And Alien Ware was bought out by Dell right? If so... eww...
And I would prefer to build my own.

Level 36
I agree with Gilles. For RPG games, like Jade Empire, Kotor, Mass Effect, Fable, Oblivion, etc, even though there is more customization and a whole slew of benefits that way, the camera and the controls, as well as movement, always seem to work better on a console. That's why I wanna get my 360 controller working with my PC.

Level 7
I prefer movement with a joystick over arrow keys. The computer is only better when the mouse comes into play. Although you can cast more spells on computers, so I guess that's one big advantage.

And Alien Ware was bought out by Dell right? If so... eww...
And I would prefer to build my own.

Why not simply just buy a normal controller for the computer? has the joysticks and everything - think of it as a PS2 controller for the computer (which it basically is)!

Level 34
Never had one I like. I could though, that is an option; but if I'm doing that, why not just buy a console? They're cheaper.

Level 14
I agree with Gilles. For RPG games, like Jade Empire, Kotor, Mass Effect, Fable, Oblivion, etc, even though there is more customization and a whole slew of benefits that way, the camera and the controls, as well as movement, always seem to work better on a console. That's why I wanna get my 360 controller working with my PC.

Jade Empire was good on the PC. Mass Effect will, I'm sure, be better on the PC due to the FPS nature and the crappy interface on Xbox360 for powers (keyboard ftw). Fable was never really made for PC or ported properly. Oblivion the same. KoTOR works fine on the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.