• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THere Will Not Be a Warcraft IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
We all love Warcraft III as far as I know. And we would all like it if blizzard thought it would be a good idea too. But as a BIG COMPANY they would not reap in as much profits as they would if they added sequals to games like Starcraft, Diablo, and WoW. Even, if they made an entire new game with a different genre the nRPG or RTS. THe warcraft storyline is carried out in World of Warcraft and done well as far as I can see.

Blizzard has left Warcraft III to it's remaining players (that have always been either increasing slowly or dropping slowly for a while) to do what they like, via mapping. They made warcraft III and starcraft very succesfully in that way that even without any updates that it can survive on its on via the editors.

Of course, that's my two cents, even if I make it sound like it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.