• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW icon Flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The icons her are great and all, but were flooded with icons from WoW! This is why I think it would be a simple improvement to have wow icons have there own section in the icon section this way we can still find other icons easily and they can still be out there to download.

Level 32
WoW icons? But isn't that a rip off just like models? :p
Not long after the release of WOW Blizzard publicly released all of the icons that were (at that time) included in the game. All of them are available in the Hive's resource section and were approved by Daelin himself. This contrasts with the models which were never made available to the public by Blizzard.

Level 32
Sorry it took so long guys!

I have now completed this project.

• ALL of the icons submitted by Blizzard Entertainment now have their own category:
  • Some of the icons are labeled in other categories in ADDITION to "World of Warcraft®" but (as far as I can determine) they are all included in that category.

• Please PM me if anyone finds a bug or feels that the icons have been mislabeled.

• Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.