• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Expansion Beta Sent to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I was checking the Gmail account and it seems that we've been selected by Blizzard Entertainment to participate in a Closed Beta for the new WoW expansion. This is good news, but I am just curious who signed us up. It was a generous sign-up anyways, so nothing to be ashamed of. :smile:
~Craka_J

Level 9
I don't play wow nor do I own it. So it wasn't me... Well at least we do have ppl who do play it in the team. So i gues the fun goes to you guys. Maybe some fan-person or one of our old team members, you never know

-Av3n

Sorry about posting in your private forum but I'd just like to point out that Blizzard knows more about what is going on with Wc3 modding than they actually come forward to the public with. They allready should know more about Wc3:WoW than you might think, but if they aknowledged in public that Wc3:WoW and a lot of other projects existed then they would be forced to close them down, because of their own set of rules/laws whatever you might call it.

Level 25
They won't shut us down in the end. I won't let it happen. The most I'll allow them do is wreck the multiplayer compatibility. But it will not die as a singleplayer campaign!

I really hope Blizzard notices our work and enthusiasm about how much we care about the project. The day I get a personal e-mail from them is the day I know we're doing something right and then I'll really be motivated to work as hard as I can.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.