• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW druid ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My question is, how do you make an ability like a druid has original, transforming into a bear. I want to know how to make a hero having 4 abilities, all of them transforming the druid into a different creature (cat, bear, moonkin, tree) and when the ability is activated, the druid has his abilities swapped to 4 different one depending on the chosen creature. I've tried to make this myself but i failed :vw_unimpressed:

Thanks for your help, and i know my english is crappy :ogre_rage:

Level 9
I don't get it ( I don't play WoW ). Do you mean to say that the druid, has 4 transformations to make, and each transformation has 4 Individual skills?

EDIT: I think you need to fiddle with Replace - Unit for that my man.

Last edited:
Level 7
ah i see
if you create 4 different morph abilities based on bear form, the order ids collide
do it like this:
create 4 morph ablities based on "channel" (neutral hostile => hero => channel)
the channel ability can be customized as you want (it just has no effect, so its the perfect dummy ability)
at channel you can change the basic order id (ctrl+d => DataF1), so the abilities dont collide anymore
then you create 5 different units (druid, cat, bear, owl, tree)
the morph has to be triggered by adding/removing a custom ability based "chaos" (orc ability)

Level 11
My question is, how do you make an ability like a druid has original, transforming into a bear. I want to know how to make a hero having 4 abilities, all of them transforming the druid into a different creature (cat, bear, moonkin, tree) and when the ability is activated, the druid has his abilities swapped to 4 different one depending on the chosen creature. I've tried to make this myself but i failed :vw_unimpressed:

Thanks for your help, and i know my english is crappy :ogre_rage:

I actually have the same question! Cheers! Have you found a solution yet?

Level 7
ah i see
if you create 4 different morph abilities based on bear form, the order ids collide
do it like this:
create 4 morph ablities based on "channel" (neutral hostile => hero => channel)
the channel ability can be customized as you want (it just has no effect, so its the perfect dummy ability)
at channel you can change the basic order id (ctrl+d => DataF1), so the abilities dont collide anymore
then you create 5 different units (druid, cat, bear, owl, tree)
the morph has to be triggered by adding/removing a custom ability based "chaos" (orc ability)

I think this guy is just right :ogre_haosis:

so im gonna try it, answering above question

Level 11
There is a very simple way of doing this morphing stuff .Use just tinker's "robo goblin form " spell .You shoult remove and add the spells you need when morph .Warning :if you set "alternate unit " field to a non hero ,your hero will siply die when use this spell . :ogre_hurrhurr:

Hey, Justicebringer. Can you be more specific? I just sent you a message about this problem. Thank you for your time.

Level 7
There is a very simple way of doing this morphing stuff .Use just tinker's "robo goblin form " spell .You shoult remove and add the spells you need when morph .Warning :if you set "alternate unit " field to a non hero ,your hero will siply die when use this spell . :ogre_hurrhurr:
Works, but again i dont know how to make the transformed unit have different skills, the druid's skills stay the same when it transforms :ogre_rage:

Anyway thank you for this, the transform shizz worked :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.