• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Destruction of Azeroth Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'm really sorry that it won't come out as I played, but still if anyone would like to help me with it, then I will be glad for the extra help.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for it please post in this or on my profile alright?
Do to Stormwind being destroyed and having some of the Human units removed, like the Stormwind Knights, some clerics and conjurers, but not all of them, because Lothar and his party have some there.
You will still get Footman, Crossbowman, Light Calvary (A lighter version of the Knight), some clerics and conjurers to help you, Lothar, Khadgar, and some other things as well.

For the Horde, well I really need to go through them and still they will have their units in Warcraft One.

Status
Not open for further replies.