• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Comics!!!!11!!!1!!!one!!11! (I made them calm down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ok, here are some comics I have made. Keep in mind, lots of F-bombs! Few things to know:

The main character is a blood elf mercenary that was my avatar, and had the same name (xXDr00dXx). I had a few pics about him bveing greedey and stuff. He has other mrecs working for him, one-two of each race.

Now, in the first one, he is emo because he killed everone. First comic I ever made.

Ok, this next one is about two of the mercs that work for him talking about him behinde his back. My first funny one.

This one was the first one where I figured out how to do backgrounds. It involves the Tauren and Dwarf merc.

This one expands the character's family. He and his wife are shopping in Stowmwind.

The lastest full one I have made. THIS is where the mercs look a home... because they are homless XP.

I have some more-semi comics that I used as sigs, and will up-load those when I have the time. Hope you liked these! :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 13
No, I used WoW Model Viewer and WoW Map viewer... well I could not get Map viewer to run on some so I used the Dwarf Log-in screen model for backgrounds alot... on the last one I got Mapviewer runing though.

Level 13
K here are my sig comics. I used them as sigs before, but they are just to big. And yes, two of them are about dragon control. Not as good as my full comics, but funny if you know the characters well. I'm working on another comic right now that will use my freinds avatar, the Domo kun, and Illidan. Gonna be half CGI and half RL.

Anyway, hope you like these little mini-comics.:grin:

Level 24
wow yoo speek engrish guud.

Come on, this is a forum. I checked your profile and you say you're from California, so it's perfectly fine to nag at your english. L3rn2spellcheck.

And by the way... "lawl" is my biggest pet peeve. You can do the "aw" thing to hawt because hot is a word, but you can't do that to lol. You know why? lol is an ACRONYM. It stands for something. Lol; laugh out loud. What does lawl stand for? look i can spewl? If that wasn't in a comic, I'd rip your throat out with your intestines.

a few spelling problems
Loads of them.
  • Alkward should be akward
  • I've so much nothing matters should be I've killed so
  • Let have peace should be let me
  • end up hunting himself should be hurting
  • Do we plan TNT should be plant
  • we need to be quite should be quiet
  • killing where I would play as a kid should be played
  • WHY THE HEEL DID WE DO THIS should be HELL
  • I'd rather be in the Burring Steps burning?
  • Wow you dumb should be you're
  • new matching cloths should be clothes
  • Hows this for your should be How's
  • it's very cozey should be cozy
  • Orcish should probably be capitalized
  • Me and Nessy should be Nesy and I, but acceptable because it's a comic
  • We going on Azeroth should be We're
  • Ok, orish hut should be Orcish
  • Oh nose should be noes, maybe noz
  • Spade instead of spayed, nudered instead of neutered
  • crazey should be crazy (unless that's intentional)

srsly, wtf? Good webcomics are supposed to have proper grammar/spelling/usage, even if they're about the stupidest subjects conceivable.

Attachments

• Surch for Truse.jpg
    Surch for Truse.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 118
Level 24
Well, I did fail english last year!:grin:

In that case you're forgiven :grin:

But seriously, you should try for proper spelling if you want a popular webcomic. If it's just for yourself, feel free to ignore spellcheck as much as you want.

Level 13
In the story I went through and made sure I used proper grammer and stuff, b/c I planed on posting that when I started to write it. These I made to show my freinds 'n stuff, but they liked 'em I though 'why not?' On forums and chat rooms I don't spell right due to lazeyness rather then not knowing how. On top of THAT, I use paint to make all the chat boxes, and it has no spell check. =P

P.S. Please DL my story!

Level 36
wow yoo speek engrish guud.

Come on, this is a forum. I checked your profile and you say you're from California, so it's perfectly fine to nag at your english. L3rn2spellcheck.

And by the way... "lawl" is my biggest pet peeve. You can do the "aw" thing to hawt because hot is a word, but you can't do that to lol. You know why? lol is an ACRONYM. It stands for something. Lol; laugh out loud. What does lawl stand for? look i can spewl? If that wasn't in a comic, I'd rip your throat out with your intestines.

Lawl.

"Lawl" is the phonetical pronounciation of the acronym. It's legitimate.

Level 24
Lawl.

"Lawl" is the phonetical pronounciation of the acronym. It's legitimate.

I don't believe so. It's an acronym, and changing its spelling completely destroys the fact that it used to be so (wtf does it stand for now?). "Hawt" is the phonetic pronunciation of "hot", but hot is a word, and as such I have no problem with it. Lol is not, not to mention you're making the acronym longer, defeating the purpose of having an acronym in the first place. It's fine spoken, but queer in text. For example, the American-borne SNCC was known as "snick", but did anyone ever write Snick instead of SNCC? No. Also, "lol" is the phonetic pronunciation for lol, are you familiar with the word "loll"? As in "Tom's been lolling around all day, not doing anything".

Level 13
ANYWAY...

These are some other semi comics I made about WoW in general. Just one frame little tid-bits of WoW fun. Hope you like these to.

And Lawlz.

Level 13
Frapping to it?
Please tell me that was intentional.

Well that wasn't the line.. it was:

Lawlz, I'm Frapping this!

'Frapping' is verb, as in to frap. Fraps is a filming tool that alows users to capture videos of whatever is on thier computer screen, used mostly by gamers. When someone says they are "frapping something", it refers to the fact that Fraps is runing and what they are seeing is being caught on video. I would have hoped a gameing site would have gotten that reference...

o_O

Level 24
Well that wasn't the line.. it was:

'Frapping' is verb, as in to frap. Fraps is a filming tool that alows users to capture videos of whatever is on thier computer screen, used mostly by gamers. When someone says they are "frapping something", it refers to the fact that Fraps is runing and what they are seeing is being caught on video. I would have hoped a gameing site would have gotten that reference...

o_O

Lol, okay. I'm from the internet, not a gaming site (THW, btw, is a modding site). When I see "frap", my mind simultaneously thinks "fap" and goes straight into the gutter.

Level 36
I don't believe so. It's an acronym, and changing its spelling completely destroys the fact that it used to be so (wtf does it stand for now?). "Hawt" is the phonetic pronunciation of "hot", but hot is a word, and as such I have no problem with it. Lol is not, not to mention you're making the acronym longer, defeating the purpose of having an acronym in the first place. It's fine spoken, but queer in text. For example, the American-borne SNCC was known as "snick", but did anyone ever write Snick instead of SNCC? No. Also, "lol" is the phonetic pronunciation for lol, are you familiar with the word "loll"? As in "Tom's been lolling around all day, not doing anything".

Yeah, but like Google, lol has become a verb. Just about everyone on the internet knows its meaning.

You can tell someone to google something. You can also tell someone that you lol'd or lolled, depending. Lawled and lawl work the same way. lol has become a word, more than an acronym. It's used instead of haha in most cases, because 99% of the time when it IS used, the person is NOT actually laughing out loud.

So really, the acronym has no meaning.

Level 36
to 'fap' is a verb that i'm quite sure was invented, or at least popularized on 4chan. God bless 4chan, and it's crazy wacko community. Everyone knows everyone else on 4chan, and if you don't, you're instantly ridiculed into the ground until you leave.

4chan common themes:
1) fap or fapping
2) MOAR
3) Sauce
4) DO NOT WANT
5) Do want
6) Moar sauce!
7) SPARTA!!!
8) Prarie dog
9) lolcats

Level 26
to 'fap' is a verb that i'm quite sure was invented, or at least popularized on 4chan. God bless 4chan, and it's crazy wacko community. Everyone knows everyone else on 4chan, and if you don't, you're instantly ridiculed into the ground until you leave.

4chan common themes:
1) fap or fapping
2) MOAR
3) Sauce
4) DO NOT WANT
5) Do want
6) Moar sauce!
7) SPARTA!!!
8) Prarie dog
9) lolcats
orly_white_cat.jpg

Level 13
What do teh mods wanna sing?

Ok, I'm working on another one right now called 'Azeroth Idol', and "SOMEONE" suggested have some mods be contestants. So, I was wondering, what do the mods want to sing? Here is a pic of WHICH mods are featured... you figure it out.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 24

4chan common themes:
1) fap or fapping
2) MOAR
3) Sauce
4) DO NOT WANT
5) Do want
6) Moar sauce!
7) SPARTA!!!
8) Prarie dog
9) lolcats
You missed, in order approximate popularity/relevance:
  1. Anonymous (the BIGGEST one)
  2. Japan
  3. such rampant discrimination on such an unbased level that discrimination has lots its meaning or is usually sarcastic
  4. sage (sa-gé, basically japanese for lower, putting in e-mail field does not bump a thread with the post)
  5. weeaboo
  6. moar, nao, etc.
  7. protip: <obvious statement>
  8. lurk moar newfag/you need to lurk moar
  9. an hero/suicide/kill yourself
  10. DO IT FAGGOT
  11. combos
  12. combo breakers
  13. Battletoads
  14. time paradox
  15. winning internets/intarwebz/whatever
  16. Millhouse (is not a meme)
  17. switching letters around (murk loar, pime taradox)
  18. Slowpoke
  19. desu
  20. a challenger appears
  21. mudkip
  22. so i herd u liek mudkip
  23. Epic Fail Guy
  24. Longcat/Tacgnol
  25. Bridget/it's a trap
  26. Cockmongler
  27. FUCK YEAH SEAKING
  28. NO U
  29. Gaia Online ruined /b/
  30. imma chargin' mah lazer
  31. trolling
  32. raiding websites
  33. man the harpoons
  34. posting people's personal information
  35. Gaiafags ruined /b/
  36. the O Rly Owl (God bless 4Chan)
Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, and they aren't including the rules of the Internet (These come to mind: lurk more, divide by zero, tits or gtfo, no girls on the internet, pool's closed, every repost is a repost of a repost, nothing is sacred, see a lion => get into car), excluding lurk more.

About "fap", I said I'm from the internet, and also...
Shh! You're supposed to blame it on Ebaum's World.
Rules of the Internet said:
  1. Do not talk about /b/.
  2. Do NOT talk about /b/.
Can't talk about 4Chan without talking about all of its boards. And you're supposed to blame it on Ebaum's world!

Last edited:
Level 26
You missed, in order approximate popularity/relevance:
  1. Anonymous (the BIGGEST one)
  2. Japan
  3. such rampant discrimination on such an unbased level that discrimination has lots its meaning or is usually sarcastic
  4. sage (sa-gé, basically japanese for lower, putting in e-mail field does not bump a thread with the post)
  5. lurk moar newfag/you need to lurk moar
  6. an hero/suicide/kill yourself
  7. DO IT FAGGOT
  8. combos
  9. combo breakers
  10. Battletoads
  11. time paradox
  12. winning internets/intarwebz/whatever
  13. switching letters around (murk loar, pime taradox)
  14. Slowpoke
  15. desu
  16. a challenger appears
  17. mudkip
  18. so i herd u liek mudkip
  19. Epic Fail Guy
  20. Longcat/Tacgnol
  21. Bridget/it's a trap
  22. Cockmongler
  23. FUCK YEAH SEAKING
  24. NO U
  25. Gaia Online ruined /b/
  26. imma chargin' mah lazer
  27. trolling
  28. raiding websites
  29. man the harpoons
  30. posting people's personal information
  31. Gaiafags ruined /b/
  32. the O Rly Owl (God bless 4Chan)
Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, and they aren't including the rules of the Internet (These come to mind: lurk more, divide by zero, tits or gtfo, no girls on the internet, pool's closed, every repost is a repost of a repost, nothing is sacred, see a lion => get into car), excluding lurk more.

About "fap", I said I'm from the internet, and also...
Shh! You're supposed to blame it on Ebaum's World.

Can't talk about 4Chan without talking about all of its boards. And you're supposed to blame it on Ebaum's world!
4Baums - The new face of internet evil. Not only is the stuff they do just plain stupid, it's stolen from stupid people.

Level 24
Ok, I'm working on another one right now called 'Azeroth Idol', and "SOMEONE" suggested have some mods be contestants. So, I was wondering, what do the mods want to sing? Here is a pic of WHICH mods are featured... you figure it out.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Two of those look like admins to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.