• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

V For Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Well I FINALLY saw this movie and I know it's kinda late since all of the hype about it is log over but I must say that I absolutely loved it. Has anyone read any of the comics or the graphic novel? I was also thinking of picking those up just to try and get more out of this amazing universe. I think that V is an excellent character and of course everyones always rooting for the antihero and that was just V. He had excellent taste and he always had the collest moves. The way he takes out the cops that are after Natalie Portmans character is absolutely stunning. Him and his knives. Anyway, what did all of the rest of you think about the movie and if you've read the comics or graphic novel what would you say about them? Personally I give the movie 5 out of 5 stars. The Wachowski brothers are of course pure genuis once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.