• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Cataclysm Aftermath Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

k01

k01

Level 2
Hey Hive, I've got an idea for a new RTS map, was hoping someone could help me get on my feet with it. It's basically an RTS version of what I'd like to see be the aftermath of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. So far, I've decided to get rid of a few areas, and maybe add some new ones, I've got a storyline cookin', and I'm starting to make a crappy Azeroth on WE. Any suggestions?
:vw_wtf:

k01

k01

Level 2
No, it's more multiplayer-style than anything else. I've so far planned to have 4 forces: Horde, Alliance, Wyrmest, and Fate. Fate basically controls the fate of the world; makes tornadoes, summons random creeps... etc., basically god/judge. Horde and Alliance are kind of obvious, and Wyrmest is neutral but can pick a side. Wyrmest is the strongest (apart from Fate, obviosly) because it is alone, and the player gets to utilize the mighty Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.