• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Worth keep on with this icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I were just messing around in my Photoshop, and suddenly came up with something like this, i thought it looked pretty nice/awesome. I dont know what i can do with it or if it's something worth keep on working on. What do you think?

First picture is with the pattern duplicated and rotated, second picture with just one pattern.

Attachments

• WaveThingy.jpg
    WaveThingy.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 95
  • WaveThingy2.jpg
    WaveThingy2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 77
Level 25
The center pattern is made all by freehand, the background pattern is mostly filterwork indeed, and the background.
Also, if this is something i can make an icon of (the pattern and composition) I will probably redo most of it. As stated, i was just messing around when this came up, but thought it looked like something i could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.