• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

worst member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
come on, they havent posted for 3 months, they will never come back, and if they ever come back, they wont remember their password LOL.
so yeah oz should ban all those 30000 guy with only 1 or 2 comments that didnt logged in for 94395 years lol it would free some BAN-DWITH

Level 7
EEK! He finally went too deep into the crack-pot! :| Someone lock this, it aint nice, not even to no-knows... and if anyone knows this poor stormrider, please do hurry over, and take that addictive flour away from him! :shock:

Level 5
This password I use I have been using my whole life, I quit diablo 2 and internet and all that crap for like 3 months once, and I still know this password, and I never got jacked using it, so have good chance of remembering their password, and they could have written it down also,
I think there should be a sweep to get rid of all of those people who only posted once and little or no comments, and people who have 20 or less posts w/o much comments that havent posted in a month or more

btw I dont play diablo 2 anymore, :D

Level 12
Eusira said:
Maybe Darky should revise registration and say it's not necessary to register to this site, unless you want to join the community

Who knows. But people do want to participate don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.