• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worried about this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
sorry if this looks like spam but...i'm really annoyed and worried about the idea factory forum...i see lots of contests going on but people don't post in here about the contests, right? i mean like, if this forum was really bursting with activity wouldn't people share a lot more stuff? as it is, everything i post something in this thread i get 0-4 replies. that's downright pathetic. most of the time i just watch it crawl to the bottom of the page and it's really sad.

Level 3
maybe most people is busy working on more specific modding? like just terraining or modeling?
I love give ideas, since i'm not a good triggerer or JASSer, but i'm a terrainer. So i usually have a lot of ideas based on the type of terrain, like of an skill that do XX would be incridible if used here. So i end up with a lot of ideas but generally i can't even give'em a try.

But still, i stay a lot of time without posting any idea simply because i don't have some that i think that is a good one. People with time becomes more criterious even with themselves, so ( at my point of view) people don't "mass ideas" because themselves think that are not that usefull.

I used to surf the Hive forums since before i create an account here, and something that my humble observations conclude is: acctually less people give feedback on ideas/maps/resources and so on, but are quite better ones than some time ago.

just my 2 cents.

Level 4
well, thats the way it goes. I mean, we cant expect everybody to be more active. Especially when they have "real" lives.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

well, thats the way it goes. I mean, we cant expect everybody to be more active. Especially when they have "real" lives.

What is this "real life" that you speak of:confused:

Anyways, I am a bit concerned to about this forum and a few of the others, there never seems to be more than 70 people on (well on the forums I mean.) I'm usually always on...Well not always starting tomorrow...
Good-bye "less virtual life" and hello to "100% virtual life".

Hehehe going back to WoW 2 morrow.:thumbs_up:

~I hope Sc2 doesn't destroy this part of the forums:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.