• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Warped [Version 0.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is my first attempt in making a RPG. This map is based off real zones and monsters inside the game. Made this map to be solo and cooperative friendly.

I know what you all are thinking, why is it called Warped? Another reference that this makes is the use of Warp Zones (a parody of Crash Bandicoot Warp Zones) to get from one zone to another. All that means is take the portal to the zone (e.g. Elwynn Forest, Westfall, Alterac Mountains) and get questing!

The Max level is currently set to Level 50 as of now, but updates on abilities will come.

Check out the provided screenshot for a in-game shot of the hero selection.

There will be at least 17 quests in this version. They are quests from World of Warcraft - and this "realism" has never gone too far.

Some quests may require either more than one hero, or an army. For the army, the map will contain an area for your team to build a town. Many of those are still a work in progress.

In this version, there is 1 Wonder (Dalaran Violet Citadel). Wonders tend to be able to train very powerful units and research some of the best technology.

A release version will come out soon with 2 playable zones.

Also needing people to code inventory system and quests that require drops from mobs to turn in: PM me if you have the help.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_061808_155445_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_061808_155445_01.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Level 3
Heads up. Please note some models are made by other editors. I credited them. When the release version comes out, please check the "Quest Log [F9]" for authors who helped me complete this new project. --- None of these are model viewer skins, they are just custom skins made by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.