• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft New Class Skill Ideas: Spellbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Look, I know the Spell Breaker isn't a new class in the Burning Crusade, nor is ANY new class going to be included in it, but it's been bothering me about what you guys think their abilities should be if their EVER included in a WoW expansion. BTW: This topic is located in the Off Topic forums because I don't know if I should put this topic in the WoW forums or not.

Heres a list of what abilities I think the Spell Breaker should be given, but it's up to you if they are too powerful for these levels:

Level 2 Abilities:

Mana Destruction: Immediately Destroys up to 50 mana of a target which causes an imbalance in the targets' mana to health transfer, dealing damage equal to 50% of the mana destroyed.

Mana Tap: Instantly restores your health for 5% of the mana used. Drains roughly 50% of your mana.

Level 10 Abilities:

Mana Radar: When active, this ability displays blips on your minimap according to wherever a Mage, Warlock, Druid or Priest casts a spell. Very useful in PvP combat.

Level 40 Abilities:

Mana Frenzy: Gives you a 50% chance to drain roughly 10% of a target's mana for 5 minutes.
NOTE: Requires the Mana Frenzy talent from the talent tree.

Level 9
I think the spell breaker should be a melee/mage class. So....

Arcane Strike: Basic +dmg attack.
Aegis of Magic: % chance to resist spells.
Your mana radar:
Mana Sense: Whenever an opponent is casting a spell, they will show up on your mini-map.

Level 9
Id have to say a melee weapon. As for the Talent/Spell. Its a low level attack-skill/spell. You learn it pretty early.

Level 9
Mindbreaker: Lose all mana. For # seconds, your weapon destroys # mana with each hit. The mana combusts, dealing damage equal to 50% of the mana burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.