• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Mini RPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
World of Warcraft Mini RPG (beta version):

Choose your hero & fight against world mobs and horde heroes!
Classes: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, Paladin & Rogue.
Each hero has 8 learnable skills. Max hero cap is level 30.
This is a medium sized map (terrain), takes ca 1 hour to solo (my average time)
1 player = Normal
2 players = Easy
3 players = VERY easy
You can only play Alliance in this version!
I wanted to add a Draenei Shaman to the map, but I cant find any models that will fit :( all I can find is draenei rogue and hunter models. So please tell me if some of you know or should find any models that will fit a Draenei Shaman.

This is my first released beta version of the map, so please report bugs and give suggestions/comments :)

Keywords:
wow, rpg, wow rpg, world of warcraft, warcraft, hero, azeroth
Contents

World of Warcraft Mini RPG (Map)

Reviews
16:37, 8th May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Immense lag, no crediting, horrible terrain, malfunctioning CnP icons, Rejected.

M

16:37, 8th May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Immense lag, no crediting, horrible terrain, malfunctioning CnP icons, Rejected.

Level 19
this sonds very cool :D

OMG i just tested this. It was realy not fun LOL. 2/5 if im nice guy. Its like 0 triggers and the peons are not even funny seriously making an rpg with peaons what is this man :/ ok try better next map and do more advanced :S But ok mybe its ur first map. Its just what i think mybe some one else think its more fun so dont listen to me.

Last edited:
Level 16
this sonds very cool :D

OMG i just tested this. It was realy not fun LOL. 2/5 if im nice guy. Its like 0 triggers and the peons are not even funny seriously making an rpg with peaons what is this man :/ ok try better next map and do more advanced :S But ok mybe its ur first map. Its just what i think mybe some one else think its more fun so dont listen to me.

You sux.
It's many other units. It's only Peons in the beginning.

-------------------------

Good map. It's not so fun. But it's much better than this guy above me said.
3/5 Useful. :)

Level 7
I dont understand how you can judge a map that you have only played for 5 mins!
You dont say anything about heroes or anything, only that the first world mobs you meet are peons, and that you dont like peons so the whole map stinks? dude.. seriously.. I like suggestions and comments.. but your comment is based on a mob.. and it dose not sound like you have tested the map more than 1 min.. so how can you judge my map by that? ^^

Level 3
Hey, sounds pretty good scince im a WoW person.. i love people trying to create a good WoW rpg. Does this have a save/load system in it? If not please try to get one to make it really good

Level 31
I dont understand how you can judge a map that you have only played for 5 mins!
You dont say anything about heroes or anything, only that the first world mobs you meet are peons, and that you dont like peons so the whole map stinks? dude.. seriously.. I like suggestions and comments.. but your comment is based on a mob.. and it dose not sound like you have tested the map more than 1 min.. so how can you judge my map by that? ^^

If a map is awful, the beginning of the gameplay for about 5 minutes would show the sign of it.
If a map is awesome, user would play till the end.

1) Description - Description at hive site seems to be fine, but could be elaborate much further and a screenshot would not hurt either.

However, I definitely said it was a complete opposite for the map. It does not give a approriate information about it.

Without a proper information inside the game, it clearly violate the site rules for not having a decent description about it. Infact, I do not even know what is the mission objective at the beginning of the game. No information of where to go and what to do.

2) Terrain - The terrain was ugly as well, it lack of proper tiles variation usage and destructible/doodad. It was alright to use blizzard cliff as long as you did not spam the tiles and decorateb with some destructible/doodad (Which you certainly did not do so).

This make the entire terrain ugly and unprofessional especially for rpg genre.

3) Credit - There is no proper crediting for those custom resources you use. Stating that custom resources are taken from this site are not a proper crediting.

Without a proper crediting, you have violate the site rules.

4) Icon/Tooltips/Hotkey - I have to said you did a terrible job over here. You import a massive amount of custom icon without the passive icon, this make your entire map look terrible.

To top up with, it does not contain a proper hotkey as well.

Tooltips was lacking as well, it only show what does level 1 does but not the rest of the level. This give user a tough decision to decide which spells to learn. To make it worst, plenty of typo errors as well.

5) Replayability - Extremely low. No mission objective and the beginning of the game was just a hack and slash game. I play till Tauren Warrior and the result still the same, even the revival does not have any timer being shown.

1/5 (Unacceptable).

This map lack of proper polish and dull.