• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-RPG Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple template for those Mini-RPG Mappers.

207482-albums5235-picture62443.jpg

207482-albums5235-picture62444.jpg

v1.0
- First Release

v1.1
-Remove imports

Keywords:
Template, RPG, Terrain Template, UndeadImmortal, Why not Zoidberg?
Contents

Mini-RPG Template (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/31 20:05:10 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:Town: Redo the whole small houses area, it looks quite absurd. The walls look really bad, especially this big, they're not straight and...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/31 20:05:10
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Town: Redo the whole small houses area, it looks quite absurd.
The walls look really bad, especially this big, they're not straight and don't have pillars. I suggest a custom wall model.
Remove the fireplace next to the fountain.
Remove the waterfall at the bottom left of the town, it looks completely unrealistic. It's looking the wrong way and below it is just normal ground.
River: Add water doodads (shrubs, etc.). Try making the border of the river smoother.
World Tree: Remove the tents, there's a building right in front of them. :V
Use the default water to the left of the goblin camp at the north east, it definitely would not flow that fast. :p
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules