• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demons RPG Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Template map made by: DUTY OF RS.
You can do what ever you want to do about the map. But leave Credits to me.
The map main point is about Demons!
You control Demons and will do optional quests. [if player wants it.]
You only controls a Hero. [player can make that you can recruit builders and build your own town or something.]
You got a lot of space that you can build on you will see it on the Screen shoots that is comming.
But if u got good skills in triggering and terraining and got the map done, so pliss tell me so i can try it! =D
Good Luck & Have fun!

Update: Fixed mini map icon.
-Fixed the SS to make them hidden.

227524-albums6514-picture70696.jpg

227524-albums6514-picture70697.jpg

227524-albums6514-picture70695.jpg

227524-albums6514-picture70701.jpg

I do got more pictures at: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/227524-albums6514.html

Keywords:
Template, Terrain, Demons, Humans, Night Elfs, Kingdom, RPG, Hero, fun
Contents

Demons RPG Template (Map)

Reviews
10:58, 20th Jun 2013 Orcnet: needs more work
Level 11
I'm not gonna test or comment the map since it doesn't seem to be enjoyable gameplay in it but:

- Improve Description.
- Hide the images using [*Hidden=Click]IMAGELINK[*/Hidden], and also crop down the edges on them.
- Use BB Codes.

Last edited:
Level 30
Map looks like a wide space of objects than it deserves to be a map template. When you say map template the map should be designed to fill in fields like game play and total view of terrain to what it look like now its more of a quick draft of a epic-sized map.

Level 30
Precisely, I recommend you to build up 'Your desired view of a template' right now, that huge space and dull terrain makes it unattractive to future users to apply your map.

But don't rush, never rush! everything is art and you can never rush art.