• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Cataclysm - The War for Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
World of Warcraft - The War for Azeroth

Correction of all:
0% Complete.
Terrain: It'll be a wow and terrain in each region will have a circle and this circle is one a MINI BASE.

Boss: The game will mix the RPG and Azeroth Wars, the bosses are going to be a special buff to units like a achievment, and so give a damage bonus or defense or something else, and these leaders must be killed to further expansion example: Kill C'thun and Ragnaros, there comes and opens the Burning Crusade, and is able to go to Outland and i will get some extra boss as if it were the portal to outland to kill a pitlord to pass and continue if or fail to continue their journey in Outland.

Units: The units they are going to be like HEROES, and they spawn at the beginning of the game anymore, so start with warrior you'll need the money to open more class eg starts with a warrior and you decide to open hunter, and the units win items killing monsters: kill a monster the level and it gained an automatic item and when the inventory is full remove the item and puts the best.

Spawn: When it dominates a circle begins to spawn monsters to evolve.

Expansion: As there is expansion in world of warcraft in game also existed, as in the beginning will be 4x4, 6x6 and is in the end. I decided to do the following: leaving the 4 remaining players that body will have no faction in the beginning, as heroes, and thus can evolve and play as a hero still playable races, until his faction to be open.

Classes: Classes will be as in wow:
Horde
Troll: Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Mage, and Priest
Blood Elf: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Warlock
Undead: Rogue, Priest, Warlock, Warrior, Mage
Orc: Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock
Tauren: Hunter, Warrior, Druid, Shaman

Alliance
Human: Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warlock
Dwarf: Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Hunter, Priest
Gnome: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock
Night Elf: Druid, Hunter, Warrior, Priest, Rogue
Draenei: Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Shaman, Priest, Hunter

to warn everyone, Death Knight will be in a different place to start. And Death Knight is one class for all races.
Death Knight: Hold start on Enbon evolve automatically.

System of heroes and semi-heroes: the heroes and semi-heroes can not leave their base. For they will be as leaders.

Sistema de Level: O nivel maximo sera 85, como no wow mais nas expansoes, o nivel vai aumentando de limite, começa com 60 depois 70 depois 80 e por ultimo 85. Eles podem evoluir nas regioes conquistadas pelos aliados ou por si mesmo para lutarem por outras regioes.

Capital System:The capital will be all that exists in wow even Dalaran and Shattrath City.

Night Elves and Forsaken: The two are at a disadvantage because it will be three against one, and then they will double the spawn until they have an ally to help him when he has an ally on its side (main base near each other ), she will still have an advantage that will be 2x4, so they will have an advantage.

Goblins and Worgens: Goblins and Worgens Worgens as goblins and come into a place full of adventure, and where we will start doing them, the goblins have to escape in early kezan 5 minutes and will have to flee, and has Worgens 10 minutes to defend the city of Gilneas, and then flee before the finish time of 10 min. Goblins will have another 5 minutes to kill the prince of trade outside the island. The orcs will be with the goblins to help her escape the losts Isles, and to disrupt the Forsaken will attack the Worgens and humans will attack the goblins (goblins are attacked by humans in the two islands and orcs can only help with losts Isles)

Last edited:
Level 3
Thanks

:goblin_yeah: Thanks, you are trigger maker modeller or terrain maker? I need to know to maintain order

Level 19
Hmm... I'm more of an idea giver, but if you're really desperate for Triggers, I might be able to help:)

Level 3
Hummmm, if you want to add me on msn, I'll give you. there you can put the ideas faster.

Level 3
No

the game is multiplayer, and is 6x6. with only playable races in World of Warcraft Cataclysm.

Level 13
I really don't think you're gonna manage to pull a huge project like this off on one map
But anyways wish you the best of luck and I'll keep checking back here for updates

Not being a ass by saying that.

Level 3
Thanks

thanks, this project is too large to be sure, more will have an extreme gameplay xD. I need of a progam to transform the doodads triggers and terrain to unlimited. fox can give me?

Last edited:
Level 13
So all do you need?
I know if I get the time to help I wont have much time to help out.
Seeing how I'm testing for JAORPG, ToY ORPG, CoT Campaign.
And making the units for WC3: SC2

Level 15
I may be able to help you trigger the map (only GUI and MUI, I'll have to learn JASS soon xD) but first I have to win the school's "the most talented programmer" thing xD After that (~mid of feb I think but could move a bit later) I can help you ;) I'm pretty good at triggers, I can solve like anything with them, and usually I can even avoid dummy units xD

Oh and my project... |
ˇˇ
it's ongoing still, but I only work at it if I have time and effort, otherwise I like to help ppl in their projects ;)

Level 3
OH GREAT, i need of 12 members of my group 2 trigger maker 2 terrain maker and 1 modeler maker. and the others are tester and balanceament maker. my balanceament of the War for azeroth is not corretly.

Status
Not open for further replies.