• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdoms of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Kingdoms of War

Hero Information

Races - You can be various races including Orcs, Humans, Dwarves and the Forsaken. Each race has a racial ability. Orcs have Enrage and Forsaken have Cannibalism. I haven't though of Humans and Dwarves yet.

Classes - Each race can be all the classes but each race also had a unique class. The Classes are Shamen, Warrior, Mage, Priest, Druid and Paladin.

Orcs - Shamen, Warrior, Mage
Humans - Warrior, Mage, Priests
Dwarves - Warrior, Paladins, Priests
Forsaken - Priests, Mages, Warrior

As you can see the Horde (Orcs and Forsaken) have the Shamen class as their unique and the Alliance (Humans and Dwarves) have the Paladin class as their unique. Both Paladin and Shamen can DPS, Heal and Tank.

What I Need
------------
Here are just some minor models I requires.

Human Female Model
Dwarf Female Model
Forsaken Female Model
Elder Nadox Model
Taldaram Model
Amanitar Model
Jedoga Model (or close to it)
Hadronox Model (or close to it)

You can move the picture of the model around by clicking and dragging it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

More info would be nice...

Level 8
What type of a map is this? Altered Melee? AoS? Hero Arena? Survival? Or???
Please add more info and you can't simply ask people to make custom models for you... Please add some screenies and ask for models when your done with the terrain or just make a map with the requested models then when it's a really good map people will make it for you... Hope this was helpful.... ^_^

BTW: Humans should have something to do with technology and dwarves shoould have engineering...
Blood Elves (Magic) and Night Elves (Wood) would be a good addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.