• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dungeons & Dragons Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
paladin,priest,and Dwarf warrior have skins done, Secret class is not skinned,yet. With credit give to Tarrasque for the Retributer, and Minkeun0806 for the Dwarf, also Elenai for the priest.(i also changed the priest from human to elven in this version) reskinned villagers,footmen,the gnolls,the boss,the suprise class, and the archers. villagers thanks to Kuhneghetz and Cavman, Footmen thanks to Levigeorge1617, suprise class skin thanks to Kuhneghetz, and finally archer thanks to HappyTauren, Also the boss skin thanks to -Grendel.added skins for abilitys thanks to expresso, and RightField. Also finished the priest, paladin has a little bit more to go, dwarf is almost done,
UPDATE: V1.3 is out :)
-Paladin,Priest DONE
-Dwarf has a little bit more to go
-Races Tab's are in the beta phase, only the elves tab works, and im encountering bugs, prolly 1.4/1.5 release
-LOTS of new Models,etc, i will give credit to all those people i used the textures from.
-Revamped alot so, check it out :)

Attachments

• Dungeons & Dragons Reborn.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.