1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

World of Kindom?s 1.0 BETA - 4

Submitted by OxygenD
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
[​IMG]
World of Kindom's is new RPG campaign. This company has one map, the size of 480x480.
Why only one map? The answer is simple. I made it so huge in size, is why I think that there is no need to do a bunch of locations on different maps. Still have to tolerate any triggers that would be needed for each of them. I decided that everything would be one card and it is very convenient. But one question remains. Why I did not just maps, but the company?
And this question, the answer is simple. I decided to make a save | load system, not just to preserve the character with the code and save it to the clipboard of the company. Preserved everything. The hero, driven quests, resources, location (under certain conditions) and everything else.

Used system: FullScreenItemShop 2.1d (My System) So far, that's all...

Terrania (Landscape) and places (locations).

It is the center of the city Tambar.
[​IMG]

City Tambar, the main settlement of the city.
[​IMG]

This is the entrance to the Somb fortress.
[​IMG]

This is a royal hall.
[​IMG]

This is a small forest near the Somb fortress.
[​IMG]

Village on the road from the Tambar to Somb fortres.
[​IMG]

Gloomy outpost.
[​IMG]

This is only a BETA version of the company. Done little. The company will be increasing day by day and improve. All questions comments and suggestions to write a comment.

Home Information:
- Size 480x480
- Player 1 (because this is company)
- Language is quite Russian
- Released the first official beta version 20.02.2011
- Genre (style) Solo RPG

Changelog.
Version 1.0 BETA - 4

- Adedd new location Gloomy outpost. To see screen, look top.

Version 1.0 BETA - 3

- Added full-screen bag for a hero. Now hero can wear 6 item, but in the bag it has 15 additional slots.

Version 1.0 BETA - 2
- Bugs fixed

Version 1.0 BETA - 1
- First upload

In all BETA versions save|load not working. When BETA version is 10 (BETA - 10) Save|load will work.

Nowday is version 1.0 BETA - 4. Auhtor - OxygenD.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/163139/ More link at the map on epickwar.
I find men, who can create in my company arrow hero control.

Keywords:
RPG, King's, Kings, Company, World, City, Kalindor, Kindom's, Kindoms.
Contents

World of Kindom‘s 1.0 BETA - 4 (Campaign)

Reviews
00:50, 22nd Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) English Maps Only.
  1. 00:50, 22nd Feb 2011
    Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
    English Maps Only.

2. MagiC_AntO.

MagiC_AntO.

Resources:
    Resources:
    If i well understand your map is in Russian ? Ok , did you read the rules ? You are only allowed to use English

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  3. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please keep screenshots under hidden tags, also please elaborate more info of the map in the description. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Is this map yours? Please explain why the author name is different to the uploader. Also add a map type.

4. OxygenD

OxygenD

Resources:
    Resources:
    light bolt30, i already change name to OxygenD. I sent a request the administrator to change the name. About BB Codes. I use it thank

5. OxygenD

OxygenD

Resources:
    Resources:
    MagiC_AntO, read Home information. Language is quite Russian.

6. OxygenD

OxygenD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes,I read the rules. And do not say that the map must be in English. It says that you need to use English to communicate, descriptions, comment etc. ... There is nothing that says the language to use the map should be an English.

7. Dwarf_King

Dwarf_King

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK, it IMPLIES that the map should be in English. Otherwise, it kind of defeats the purpose of uploading to an English map site. Also, please read my signature, I think you need it.

8. Dogzo

Dogzo

Resources:
    Resources:
    did you saw any maps that have russian language? 0.0 or eny other? :thumbs_down:

eny ways, this is a beta, it must be in the map develoment, russian language. this will be rejected, i know you wont remove it, but it will be.

and from the picture of that map , it looks plain terrain, if you want to create campgains there shud be 5+ campgains and its only 1 in your, and one more time, this is BETA, it must be in develoment section
    and some
    "Languages
    You are only allowed to use English in any publicly visible context of this site." you didnt readed the rules... how dare you lie ?

9. OxygenD

OxygenD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok do something. But let the card remain. I think that this site has people from Russia. They download it if they wish. Maybe by the end of my company, I made a version in English.

10. MagiC_AntO.

MagiC_AntO.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe someone can help you for the traduction.... Good luck ...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011