• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
most probably WE Unlimited won't work with 1.23 patch.

The most recommanded and best warcraft 3 world editor is NewGen WE, without any doubts.

Level 9
newgen is best for allz. theres only a "couple"(523 lol jk 3) bugs that makes it harder to use. for example, you cant just change the spell ID to make a spell collide. you need to base it of off another spell with is pretty annoying. but JNG is best

Level 3
World Editor Minimap

Hey people, Im a little confused as to why my world editor will not show me my minimap. I have checked in all sorts of different places in WE and I still can't find the reason why it wont show me it.

When i go Window -> And check where it says Minimap it gives me a gray block with no picture.

Here is an example:

MinimapProblem.png

As you can see, it gives me the options of a minimap but it does not allow me to see the actual minimap.

Status
Not open for further replies.