• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help, Please!! I haven't got some functions on World Editor T.T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, im new on this forum , i'm trying to create a campaign but.. I HAVEN'T GOT CAMPAIGN EDITOR ON MY WORLD EDIT? :S? i haven't seen anybody on the internet with my same problem. I searched for it but 0 results.

I'll post an image of my world edit:

http://i.imgur.com/m1s4uEF.jpg

As you can see, no signal of an icon of campaign editor or those things i've seen on a normal world editor I think I've patch 1.26 of Reign of Chaos because i updated it.. i dont know what happens with my world editor.. But i believe you can help me. Thanks :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I think I've patch 1.26 of Reign of Chaos because i updated it..
Try installing Frozen Throne expansion. There is no excuse to not have the expansion in 2015 over a decade after it was released and honestly without it you are getting an incomplete game (most custom maps require expansion, and most editor features also require expansion).

Level 4
Thanks guys but i don't want to play frozen throne because my friends and me are still playing the campaign of Reign of Chaos and frozen throne includes new things that we haven't know yet and we prefer playing Reign of Chaos because it is easier.

It isn't a way to have 2 warcrafts installed? One reign of chaos and other Frozen throne? Because we play PVP in Reign of Chaos.

Thanks guys but i don't want to play frozen throne because my friends and me are still playing the campaign of Reign of Chaos and frozen throne includes new things that we haven't know yet and we prefer playing Reign of Chaos because it is easier.

It isn't a way to have 2 warcrafts installed? One reign of chaos and other Frozen throne? Because we play PVP in Reign of Chaos.

Frozen Throne doesn't overwrite Reign of Chaos, you can play both.

Ok thanks. Another question: can i create a campaign for Reign of chaos or it has to be explicitly for Frozen throne?

Custom Campaigns only work for The Frozen Throne I'm afraid. You could however create a series of Reign of Chaos maps and link them with a Game Cache, but I don't know if Game Caches are a feature of The Frozen Throne's world editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.