• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
The World Editor works great and all I set the map up but when I go to make new trigers or edit them, it crashes and closes out. Is there any other known cases of this and fixes that doesn't involve reinstalling cas I don't have my discs now. I have got the latest patch. I have removed the world editor and ran the patch updater and got a new one and it did not help. I am running the latest version of Leopard. Any help or comments would be great.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Download a WC3 install disk throu the internet and use your CD keys to install it (perfectly legal as you own the game already). If you can not do that, then make sure your graphic and other drivers are up to date.

We would need a better description of the error to help more (which module crashes / closes)

Level 1
What do you mean module? The whole thing I start a new map, everything works great till I try to make a triger, then it crashes and closes everything. Everything is up to date and my mac is very much able to run it and other programs at the same time, but I dont.

Level 1
But I dont have my cd's now and they had the keys I tried to look for them and they are gone, so its just a whole reinstall to fix kinda thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.