• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Module Crashes WE (Mac OS X 10.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I recently upgraded to Mac OS X 10.5. Now using the Triggers module crashes the World Editor. Anybody else have this problem and/or a solution?

Level 7
I have the same problem. It always crashes when I try to create a new trigger category. My solution has been to simply copy and paste an existing trigger category (like the Map Initialization) and then rename the copy and change the contents to what I want.

Hope that works for you too!

Level 10
Destroyer25, your post isn't helpful. At all. If you are going to post in the WEHZ, please try to do so respectfully, and in a way that is actually helpful.

Denigo, as to your problem, where does it crash? I'm also using 10.5, and it crashes if I click off a trigger after naming it, which can be avoided by hitting return after entering a trigger name before doing anything else. But I get the feeling your problem may be somewhere else in the trigger editor. Any more specific details could be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.