• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Glitched GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my laptop everything works fine and dandy. But whenever I try to save the editor on my desktop it gives me an error message about the coding of my triggers this was my blizzard query a month or two ago.

System Information ------------------------
IP: 68.173.85.224
Cpu Model: MAC Intel Core2 Duo/Extreme
Cpu Speed: 2.0 GHz - 2.9 GHz
Operating System: Macintosh 10.5.x (Leopard)
Mac Model: iMac
Ram: 1024 MB
Sound Card: Other -- intel high definition
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series

Request ------------------------------------
Product: Warcraft III
Category: Crashes, Error Messages, and Lock-ups

Description --------------------------------

Every time I save my world editor it says an error message that it could not define my triggers. It doesn't let me save and causes issues with every function. It seems to be a rare issue but i have managed to find it online once on a german forum.

I don't have the link to the german forum but I think my GUI might be corrupt. It's definitely wierd because it gives the error message it would give a jass coding error. tell me what you think, thank you.

I have identified the problem it is the patch that is glitching my game. It does not effect my game but rather my editor. It has a bad command for the mac commands, can someone look into this?

Last edited:
Level 15
Yes,the latest patch is 1.24b and it is available for download to Blizzard's site,or by connecting to Bnet.

/offtopic

This is just something i am trying...

lightning brigade you live in New York
Latitude 40.7619
Longitude -73.9763

Near Central Park,between Avenue of the America and 5th Ave.

Am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.