• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

user-defined variable in conflict with created variables: integer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My computer crashes in the last time very often, and i think the world editor was damaged. If the computer crashes and the world editor is opened it kills all saves which was created since the last start of the world editor. I will give back my computer but, on last sunday, after a 5 hour mapping session, it killet all 36 JNGP-Backups, the test-save and the main save. How it killed the maps? Look:

If i wanna open my map there came some errors

at first three times this error:

user-defined variable in conflict with created variables: integer

then one times the error

user-defined variable in conflict with created variables: force

and after some integer errors:

user-defined variable in conflict with created variables: timer

after 10 errors stop the editor the errors with the message:

The application has encountered a critical error:

For this command is not enoge memory availabil.

Progamm: C:/Programme/Warcraft III/World edit
Object: PAVCEWETigger@@

(I translated the errors from german to english, they can called in english otherwise than in german)

I know, there is a mistage in the .wtg, but i don't know were exactly, have anybody of you a idea were the error came from? I don't find it.

The upload manager don't like the .wtg-file ^^ here is the download, if you need it to help me. If you need the map, please write a pm to me.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-895482/war3map-wtg-version-i.wtg.html

thanks for helping.

PS: Know somebody a tool which allow the recreation of the .wtg?

Last edited:
Level 2
hmmm the error cames from the program, but the programm is not the problem, the problem is that the map cannot opend. (I don't want to know how repair the programm, I want to know how open the map).

(Because you can play the map, but you cannot open it)

Level 2
The game is called European Wars...

The rest: Are you kidding me?

Sorry for this but:
How can I attach the .wtg if I didn't opend the map with a MPQ editor?

Opening the map with a MPQ editor and THEN?

The .wtg is damaged, no other file (ok it's possible that the header makes a problem, but no other files).
Why I'm so sure? If you wanna protect your map you reduce the Headersize and delede the .wtg, If you modify something else you cannot play the map any more.

Thanks for help... but I need somebody who knows more about MPQs

Level 3
It sounds like the map is corrupted somehow. I think you may want to look at the map with a JASS editor to see where all those errors are from. But since you can actually play the map, this might not be true.

Another possible reason is that World Editor is broken. Can you open any other map? Can you create a blank map without errors?

Level 2
well my editor makes shit, but I can use it.

Creating and loading is no problem, and other guys cannot open the map too (with the same errors). I have some problems that the editor makes faults in compailing GUI to JASS (sometimes it makes returns to retuwrns), but the rest is ok.

The problem is the .wtg, I'm sure.

Level 2
at first, I had 36 backups the test data and the main save, I think thats normaly enoge for backups.

Do you think I wanna hack a protected map? - NO

And if you don't believe this I can sent you more than 12 older versions and some of them are older than 3 months.

And there is a threat on the german mapping side InWarcraft were I introduce this map, here the link:

http://forum.ingame.de/warcraft/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169506

Enoge Arguments?

PS: I can sent you some people who say that the map is made by me.
PPS: Additonally is the map not ready, why should somebody protect a map
with a worker of player 1
and a chance of 75 % for a fatal error?

Edit: I forgot, if you don't belief that I'm dein.Tod, my skype account is called dein.Tod too, and this account exists since 2005
Edit 2: And why shoud somebody destroy the wtg only partly and not completly if he wanna protect the map?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.