• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Editor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have a problem with the trigger editor in World Editor. Whenever I try to create a new trigger or event, World Editor closes and it says World Editor quit unexpectedly. Can anyone help?

Level 2
So many things can generate this problem. Are you on windows vista / 7? Are you running linux and starting world editor through WINE? more information please

Level 13
Its not windows 7 I run 7 and don't have any issues playing Wc3: FT in any shape or form.
And I use to run it on Vista without any issues too. (I run Diablo with the only problem being a color issue on vista, where you can fix it by alt + tabbing)
Also the best thing to do would be to re-install WC3 cause if you read the thing when you open the editor.
It says Blizzard does not directly support the word editor
So getting help from them may not get you anywhere.

Its most likely a files missing data if not a missing file.

Last edited:

sPy

sPy

Level 21
@andreasaspenberg: why do you even reply? You're 6 months late, and he's long gone

pic1sa.jpg

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 89
Level 7
Not only arrogant, and against the rules.
You see, if he left the forum 6 months ago, do you seriosuly think your answer will help him?
Think a little, do even think he remembers he posted here once?
The answer is no, and, if you're not helping at all in any way with your answer, why do you even bother to?

Reactions: sPy
Level 9
even tho he doesnt remember he stil got the user cp right..?

btw if we r replying now wll it be againts the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.