• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editer Unlimited?

Do You Understand World Editer Unlimited?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A little bit

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Most of it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'v been having a lot of trouble with World Editer unlimited because after I make a map, and I try to open it in Warcraft III its not there, in the folder or any folder. What am I doing wrong?

Level 8
The poll question should really be, "Do you think it's worth it?"

Yes, I understand it. However, I think it's not worth all the problems it has the capabilities to cause, and all the filespace it adds.

I think Ham Ham answered it.

Level 3
The poll question should really be, "Do you think it's worth it?"

Yes, I understand it. However, I think it's not worth all the problems it has the capabilities to cause, and all the filespace it adds.

I think Ham Ham answered it.

wow. thats EXACTLY what I was thinking LOL

Level 8
WEU can e very handy. I use a combination of the two, but mostly normal WE. I switch to WEU if I have a really complicated trigger (I suck at JASS). It works very well for me.

Level 4
From what i know... WEU has a lot of bugs... although it can do a lot of things that normal editor can't... but i won't use it to prevent having bug in my map

Status
Not open for further replies.