• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Woot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was on b.net earlier today and decided to play a normal 1v1 game. Instead it turned out to be an abnormal game with me winning, i won because the person vsing me (ieatstof) used peons to attack my base, i mean is that a joke?

I saw the replay and by the looks of it he didnt start building for a long time, maybe from lag, but lag surely wouldnt make you play like that.

Attachments

• lmao_150.w3g
    27.1 KB · Views: 98
Level 10
Since I don't really play warcraf 3 normally on b.net anymore (I stink so I gave up) I try doing random funny things with funny results. . .He could of been trying to be stupid on purpose, (I have done this-trying stupid strategies. . .and sometimes winning =D) but I bet he was trying to figure out how to "select and order to move and/or build" as I had trouble with when I first played starcraft (My first RTS). . .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.