• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III crashes when loading up replays

Level 29
This was never happened to me, at least when my game version was 1.24 or 1.26.
I usually play skirmish with computers on my modified melee map, then made a new replays everytime when I end the session.
Normally, replays can be loaded as soon as I go to "View Replays" and then double-clicked on the specific replays, but today my new replay doesn't work at all.
No matter how I played this skirmish (with multiple computers or even solo one), when the replay loads with the loading screen, it only displays 2 available players (Local Player Red and Computer Normal Blue). After it's 100% completed, the game instantly crashes with an error message.
It's quite strange. When I made a new replay after exiting the session, the game still loads up the replay without issues.
I don't know if this bug happened unexpectedly, but if I watch an existing replays from the past (3 years or more), they are all working without problems.
Version: 1.29.2.9231. Pictures about problem is included along with Error Log (the map I play was Emerald Gardens).

Attachments

• Warcraft 3 Replay Issue.jpg
    Warcraft 3 Replay Issue.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Warcraft 3 Replay Error.jpg
    Warcraft 3 Replay Error.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Crash.txt
    23.6 KB · Views: 2