• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replay desync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
maybe some ppls not met that,but it happened on me,i played this game yesterday night,so i knew what exactly happen in game.
But when i watch the replay,it desynced and begin at 10 mins,everyone not doing the right thing or it should happened in replay.
Just like the Multiverse,my team won this game but it show a different end in replay,the another team win,because my team not doing anything in replay and the AI take the base.
So is there a solution to fix the replay?

Level 29
This happens because you've just made several changes regarding the AI Scripts. If you watch that replay, then it won't match the actual gameplay.
Also, I heard that when I made changes for AI Scripts and then watched the replays, my hero won't revived, but my base keeps building my regular units and do nothing (like ordering an attack command). They just remain stuck.
I uploaded my pictures to show you an actual example (tested with 1.30.4).
Although the actual replay has my heroes being revivable, it doesn't when I made several changes for AI Scripts.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_051421_181423_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_051421_181423_01.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
  • WC3ScrnShot_051421_181910_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_051421_181910_02.png
    4 MB · Views: 19
Level 7
This happens because you've just made several changes regarding the AI Scripts. If you watch that replay, then it won't match the actual gameplay.
Also, I heard that when I made changes for AI Scripts and then watched the replays, my hero won't revived, but my base keeps building my regular units and do nothing (like ordering an attack command). They just remain stuck.
I uploaded my pictures to show you an actual example (tested with 1.30.4).
Although the actual replay has my heroes being revivable, it doesn't when I made several changes for AI Scripts.
so change the AI casuing the replay bug?
Or there is a way to correctly fix the AI and make the replay back to normal?
Otherwise i shall remove all triggers about AI.😭

Level 29
so change the AI casuing the replay bug?
Or there is a way to correctly fix the AI and make the replay back to normal?
Otherwise i shall remove all triggers about AI.😭
There is no known way to fix this kind of problem.
If you made a little changes with AI, then the replay will get bugged. All of the AI commands will get altered.
The actual replay shows my team winning the battle, but when the AI has been changed, the another team will destroy my team's base instead. Also, my heroes won't revived, even though the replay is correctly registered my heroes are revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.