• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Woohoo! Austin Powers returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Yep, apparently they ARE making a 4th Austin Powers movie!

During an interview with Entertainment Weekly (5 October 2005), [1] actor Mike Myers discussed the possibility of studio sources moving forward with a fourth Austin Powers film. "There is hope!" says Myers of the latter. "We're all circling and talking to each other. I miss doing the characters." In an interview with IGN (May 16, 2007), [2] IGN asked, "So no more Austin Powers?" and Myers said, "No, no, there is a fully conceived idea for a fourth and I can just say that it's from Dr. Evil's point of view. So if you balanced how much of it was Austin with Dr. Evil, it's more about Dr. Evil than Austin."

It's 9AM where I am and this has ALREADY made my day.

Yep, apparently they ARE making a 4th Austin Powers movie!
It's 9AM where I am and this has ALREADY made my day.

I must be dreaming.
I have to be dreaming.
*slaps himself*

OH MY GOD! I'M NOT DREAMING!
I thought the day would never come!

This just made my my day as well. You have no idea how fast my heart is pumping right now.

Level 7
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Level 8
I'm not saying Heros is a bad game. If you asked me, I would say it was a good game. I'm just saying that it would be cooler if Mike played WC3. After all, we are on a WC site...

Status
Not open for further replies.