• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Immortal Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
By : Me and Slugge

Standing on a hill, moonlight shining upon me, my power flows through my vains and it casts a summoning, my brother to me, my brother, his spirits come and , Immortal legends where born.

His soul pours into my arms, like a lake washing over me, we are now one, combined together for eternity.

Now, together they run through the lands of enternity, lands of magic and endeless dreams.

Soon to come, a howling scream of suffer, evil powers progress the lands. A rose whittered far beyond, a scream worse then death.

Thou ancient evil was born again, scream of death fills the sky as the emperor of darkness was born. Thou the two immortal legends fall out of their emerald dream and thou their real jurney begins.

Dance of shadows is being danced under the stary sky, the immortal brothers are falling apart as the evil grows larger, now the rose is fully whittered, the flower follows the wind while its moving swiflty with the ground.

Shadow covers the beautiful and ancient lands. Mystical and dreadful creatures now roam the emerald grounds. The call of the dark emperor is growing with his power. Thou the immortal legends grow weaker and they set on the journey to return their power.

The blood in their vains is running faster, running from the darkness, the dance soon to complete. The brothers finds their true call, a call of defeating it. Their power was never lost, but were just found.

Thou as their power grows the moon shines brighter and the creatures of darkness now feel fear, for the power of the brothers is whole again, they are now able to call forth their ancient swords, they set forth to the lands of darkness, lands of now weaking evil, thus one brother set south and the other north, gethering the rest of the free people as their army of light. Blessed by their godess of the moon.

Evil is no more, same goes for brothers of the immortal legends, altough their spirits still walk on earth. Peoples sorrow is growing, and might just awaken evil once again. But with evil, rises brothers of immortal legends.

what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.