• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Woman Vilager

Keywords:
villager peasant female woman
Contents

Woman Vilager (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 14th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 4
Great! This should go over perfectly, although the shirt is a bit more pink than expected. lol.

Thank's for making the changes I requested, Afro!

Level 1
I love it! Warcraft just doesn't have enough female characters. And concerning the breasts, leave 'em as-is. I find that she's more like a village "teenager" than a grown woman, so if she's a little flat chested that would make sense.

One thing you do need to add though, is a portrait, or at least a camera. I wanted to use it in a map I'm working on, but without a portrait or cam, it just doesn't look right.

Anyway, keep up the good work. 5/5

Level 3
No fixed portrait. She sounds like a guy when she dies. :-O

Still useful though. 3/5

Fix the portrait and give her a female death sound (ANY female death sound, but not a guy's...) and I'll give 5/5. :D

Well she looks great.. but yeah.. need bigger boobs... and the animation when she walks.. doesnt look great :cry: (cause she walks like a caveman :xxd:) and she doesnt even have a talking animation... ><

so i gave you a 9/10 for the model and a 7/10 for the animation of the model.. great skin btw :p

Level 2
Wow! This is pretty much what I need! Does she have an attack animation? And what kind of? Would it look good or horrible if she had an attached gun and is "shooting" with it?

Level 4
The animations are rather clumsy looking, especially the attack. And the attachment points aren't done very well... The armor attachments that work perfectly on regular male villagers are half-sized and not very smooth when attached to this model. Since it is based so much off of the male villager model, they should work much better... But if it's just standing there, it looks great.

Level 2
Eh, I have to say it is usable... The only reason I use it is because there is not a better replacement out there. The model is rather disproportionate, and the animations are utterly hideous. The head is too big, the arms are deformed, and every single one of the animations looks atrocious. The stand and walk are the only halfway decent looking ones.
And StewartofGondor is right: the attachment points are horrendously done. The model is a good idea, just not very well done. It has a lot of potential; it just seriously needs some fixing.

Level 6
well, as when i wrote my comment for some months ago.I discovered that she don't need bigger ____( . Y . ) ...Cause if she has, she could not wear armor and please, do as i suggested.You and .KC could do as the best team of villager model creators... Waiting for answer...

Level 5
PROBLEM: Is she a woman?
Is she a man?
Is she a tomboy or what?
Is she a HE?

From the looks of it, looks decent AT FIRST. But when I saw the death "SOUND". It pissed me off. CHANGE IT TO A WOMAN!