• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolfenstein ET(PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
rtcw_logo_small.jpg

does any one here play ET
becouse i really want to talk about it!!!
i'v heard that there going to make a new mod for et that you can drive the tanks and get jeeps plush many more updates eg better graphics
plus bigger Maps so you can drive around in a german panzaar tank if you on the german team!
its pretty cool - a bit better then Call of duty and Day of defeat
Heres some pics of a StarWARs Mod ... i played in

2007-06-10-180357-battery.jpg

light saber TIME!!!

2007-06-10-180220-battery.jpg

pieo pieo pieo!
pure starwars fun!!

Level 7
I also love this game. My only problem with the online play is that server that contains the lowest ping with my computer happens to be a server which allows aimbots. So it's pretty annoying when I'm playing against aimbotters.

Why do you post in console games section if it's for PC?

Anyway I have a friend who plays this. He also noticed that there were some starwars servers, but he was 'afraid' to try them. Those pics look cool, it's like free battlefront :thumbs_up:. If they plan to mod this game, I'll maybe consider it playing, too, especially if they add drivable vehicles. Why do you think that Battlefield (1942) is one of my favourites. :grin:

Level 9
Yeah, I used to play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory alot, but not with any Star Wars mods. Haven't played it in ages though.

Level 4
mm yeah it has had alot of people leaving it and playing Bf2 and other games
and if you think about this= the Pc is an consol just an really advanced one!

Status
Not open for further replies.